Thursday, 17 October 2013

North American Scum



LCD Soundsystem's final show IN FULL: Madison Square Garden, New York, 2 April 2011



Set 1
I'm Not in Love (10cc song) (PA intro), Dance Yrself Clean, Drunk Girls, I Can Change, Time To Get Away, Get Innocuous!, Daft Punk Is Playing At My House, Too Much Love (with Phil Mossman), All My Friends, Tired (with "Heart of the Sunrise" by Yes snippet), Gumbotron interviews (with Jay Green)

Set 2
45:33 Part One, 45:33 Part Two (with Reggie Watts), Sound of Silver, 45:33 Part Four, 45:33 Part Five (with Shit Robot), 45:33 Part Six, Freak Out/Starry Eyes

Set 3
Us v Them, North American Scum (with Arcade Fire), Bye Bye Bayou (Alan Vega cover), You Wanted A Hit, Tribulations, Movement, Yeah (Crass Version)

Encore:
Someone Great, Losing My Edge (With "Ghost Rider" by Suicide, "Da Funk" by Daft Punk and "Planet Rock" by Afrika Bambaataa snippets), Home

Encore 2:
All I Want, Jump Into the Fire (Harry Nilsson cover), New York I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down (with "Twin Peaks Theme" by Angelo Badalamenti snippet), Electric Avenue (Eddy Grant song), (Outro)

No comments: