Subscribe by Email

3:AM Magazine's 'Maintenant' Series

For the 43rd edition of 3:AM Magazine's Maintenant series of features on contemporary European poets, I am being interviewd by the series editor, Steven Fowler. As is the usual practice, the interview is accompanied by a number of my poems.

Each featured poet is assigned to a country, and as such I was the first to have fallen into the category marked 'Cyprus'. I comment on distinctions on the basis of nationality in the interview.

I was delighted to have been approached for this feature. I think the series is a terrific and necessary initiative from 3:AM Magazine, through which I've become aware of the work of some really exciting poets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

European Poetry Festival (Ireland) 2024

'Capital' at Irish Museum of Modern Art

gorse No. 10