Subscribe by Email

The Boru Revue

Hosted by actress Claire Jenkins, The Boru Revue takes place on the last Thursday of every month in the 'Loft' venue at Hedigans 'The Brian Boru' pub in Glasnevin. It features "poetry, drama, storytelling, comedy, music and many wonderful surprises."

I'll be reading a set at this month's event, on Thursday 24 September. Start time is 9pm and admission is 5 Euro.


Update: Thursday 24 September, 11am

I was informed by Claire this morning (this morning!) that she is unable to slot me in to the event. This after she had taken the initiative to invite me to perform. Now, having read some more of my work, she says that her audience "can be quite reserved" and that "tried and tested material works well". This development is, to say the least, inconvenient...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Listen and Surprise' for Poetry Day Ireland 2018

some mark made

'Capital' at Irish Museum of Modern Art