Subscribe by Email

Interview on The Literateur

In advance of my participation in Prague Microfestival 2015 later this month (details soon) I was interviewed by Martin Šinal for The Literateur.

The Literateur is "an online literary magazine featuring interviews with luminaries of the literary world, articles, reviews and exciting new creative works." Previous interview subjects include Eimear McBride & Lee Rourke, Rachel Kushner, Deborah Levy, Keston Sutherland and Zadie Smith among others.

Martin's well-researched and probing questions allowed me to expand on many aspects of my practice, and elicited my thoughts on various subjects including conceptualism, intermedia and translocal writing, and the function of contemporary poetry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Reeks of Radio: video interview and reading for the Irish Poetry Reading Archive

if we keep drawing cartoons (If A Leaf Falls Press)

'Is this a poem?' at Museum of Literature Ireland (MoLI)