Subscribe by Email

Browsing History (zimZalla, 2018)

My poetry object Browsing History, a 16-postcard set in snug cellophane, is out today on zimZalla avant objects.
















zimZalla is a Manchester-based publishing project releasing literary objects. It is administered by Tom Jenks.

Browsing History documents my output as Digital Poet in Residence at the 2017 edition of StAnza, Scotland's International Poetry Festival taking place in St Andrews. Released on the first anniversary of the start of my residency, it represents object 046 on the zimZalla list.

For more on my residency project and the publication of Browsing History, read my article on the StAnza Festival website, also published today.

To view a free sample, and to order a copy, go to the object page on the zimZalla website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound and Poetry of Ireland's Housing Data

'Capital' at Irish Museum of Modern Art

"Almost Unpoetic": a review of my books